We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Closed circuit outdoor fountains: how does it work?
The operation of a closed circuit garden fountain means that there is no need to have a water supply to feed it, a simple watering can is enough to fill the receiving tank.
Which means that despite their name, garden fountains can be used in a courtyard, on a terrace or a balcony, and you can benefit from their gentle lapping even if you have a very small exterior and you are in town.
Similarly, in a garden, you can place them wherever you want: against a wall, in the center of a flower bed ... you are not restricted by lengths of connecting pipes or the like, so do you pleasure!
The many advantages of the garden fountain
Compared to a outdoor fountain which works by connecting to a water supply, the closed circuit garden fountain has many advantages, which explain its increasingly frequent presence in gardens in recent years:
- Already, by the very fact of its operation, the garden fountain in a closed circuit could not be easier to use: no need for a water supply, the fountain works thanks to an integrated pump, hidden under the base or proximity, and which ensures the passage of water through the pipes in a closed circuit.
- As the water is alternately poured and then reinjected into the pipes of the device, this type of garden fountain works without any waste, which makes it a 100% ecological fountain ... but also economical!
- Most of outdoor fountains operating in closed circuit can be controlled remotely by a conventional switch or an automatic programmer according to the models.
- Garden fountains that are not connected to a water supply are very aesthetic, and available in a large choice of shapes, sizes and materials. Most of the models are equipped with LEDs to light up the garden after dark! In addition, you can completely hide the water tank which supplies the fountain under stones, under the covering of the terrace or outside. even the earth.
- Very light, these fountains can easily be transported from inside to outside depending on the season.
- Garden fountains are absolutely not binding in terms of maintenance: it is enough to maintain the clarity of the water with specific products, generally sold with the fountain, in 50 ml format. Also remember to regularly remove debris from the bottom of the tank and clean the pump filter (two or three times a year).
Garden fountains: a multitude of shapes and renderings
In terms of materials, the garden fountains are mostly made of polyresin, whose finishes wonderfully imitate stone, slate or even granite.
More contemporary, the concrete, raw cement or slate effect lends itself perfectly to the waterfall wall, for an ultra-design garden.
The shapes adapt to all styles of exteriors: lovers of Asia will opt for statues evoking Zen temples; if, on the contrary, your garden is laid out in a more traditional spirit, turn to models inspired by ancient or 19th century architecture. Finally, owners of contemporary exteriors will bet on geometric or ovoid shapes for an arty look.